Hereford Whitecross Club
Head Coach: Andrew Griffiths
Contact number: 07971182664
Hereford Whitecross Club was established in May 1902 as the Hereford Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Opening in 1965 the Squah and tennis clubs merged and in 1968 became know as the Hereford Whitecross Club to form the current arrangement. Further changes came in 1979, when a skittle alley, lounge and addtional squash courts were built including a viewing gallery which enables spectators to view games on all 5 courts. During the 1990's seven tennis courts were realigned and reconstructued with a tarmacadam playing surface for all weather play. Floodlighting was ereced on four tennis courts enabling playing until 10pm throughout the year and the changing rooms were refurbished.
Hereford Whitecross Club remains the premier racket sports club in Herefordshire.
Number of Courts: 4 Outdoor Hard with Floodlights, 3 Outdoor Hard